Hendersonville, TN - TriStar Hendersonville Medical Center announced its 2016 Fourth Quarter iCARE Award recipients at a hospital reception on Monday, December 12. TriStar Hendersonville’s iCARE Awards, formally known as Service Excellence Awards, recognize outstanding employees who take initiative to carry out additional responsibilities above and beyond their job description.
“TriStar Hendersonville comes together on a quarterly basis to celebrate our mission, and we have refreshed our values to connect back to our mission by creating an acronym called iCARE – integrity, compassion, accountability, respect and excellence,” said Regina Bartlett, chief executive officer. “We lift each other up, recognizing those that adhere to these values to make an impact on our patients. Whether it is an extraordinary job performance or saving someone’s life so they can celebrate one more Thanksgiving or Christmas, not one act of service at our hospital goes unnoticed.”
TriStar Hendersonville’s 2016 Fourth Quarter iCARE Recipients:
- Web Earthman, MD – Radiologist
- James Nell, MD – Emergency Services Physician
- Joey Simmonds – TriStar Portland ER
- Jared Sterry – TriStar Portland ER
- Scott Vandivier – TriStar Portland ER
- Jessica Davis – TriStar Portland ER
- Christopher ‘Adam’ Cagle – Post-Anesthesia Care Unit
- Fastassia ‘Tassi’ Reed – Critical Care Unit
- Jerry Kirkman – Plant Operations
- James ‘Tony’ Kennedy – CT
- Vicki Fraser – Laboratory
- Flo White – Volunteer
Fellow employees nominate those that are spotted upholding to TriStar Hendersonville’s iCARE values. Employees, physicians and volunteers are nominated based on criteria of demonstrated behaviors: integrity, compassion, accountability, respect and excellence. Those nominations go to an employee-led committee that then selects the individual honorees. iCARE awards are announced at a hospital ceremony every quarter.